All Students (PreK - Grade 6)
OFFICIAL UNIFORM ITEMS (purchased from Lands' End - see below)
• Khaki dress pants
• Khaki walking shorts (Sept & Oct, May & June only)
• Plaid uniform jumper or skirt (girls all grades)
• Uniform plaid skort (girls)
• Maroon cardigan sweater/vest
White or Maroon collared polo shirt (short or long sleeve) Girls may
wear the white polo for Mass Dress \
Uniform days in place of blouse.
• Maroon pullover crewneck sweatshirt
• Hooded sweatshirt with logo
Other items (may be purchased anywhere, *required for dress uniform day but can be worn any day as well):
• *Plain short or long sleeve white oxford shirt (boys & girls)*
• *Plain short or long sleeve white peter-pan collared blouse (girls)*
• Laced or buckled shoes - plain black only (sneakers ok)
• Socks/tights (white, maroon, gray, or black solid color)
• *Belt – black or brown*
• *Solid, striped, uniform plaid maroon tie (boys)
GYM UNIFORM (Boys & Girls): (purchased from Educational Outfitters)
• Uniform sweatpants - gray (or navy for remainder of this year)
• Uniform gym shorts - gray (or navy for remainder of this year) Sept & Oct, May & June only
• Uniform T-shirt, maroon w/logo, long or short
• Uniform pullover or hooded sweatshirt
• Sneakers required for gym days
Dress pants and walking shorts are zipper front cotton twill with belt
loops - no “cargo” type pockets or tight fitting pants allowed
• Walking shorts, jumpers and skirts should be no more than 2 inches above the knee.
• Uniform shorts only allowed September - October & May - June only
• Non-uniform sweaters or sweatshirts, hooded or fleece vests are not allowed for inside wear.
• Polo as well as T-Shirts on gym days, if properly fitted, they may be worn untucked
• Pants and shorts are secured with a belt (grades 2-6) and worn at the waist.
• Socks are mandatory with all shoes. Solid colors ONLY
• Shoes should have non-marking soles.
• All footwear must be
black and safe for playground wear and for use on stairs. Shoes must
have backs, low heels and laced or buckled securely enough to remain
snuggly on feet. Clogs, sandals or boots of any kind are not allowed. Sneakers are fine.
Dress Uniform - Mass Days
Girls should wear the uniform jumper or skirt
with white blouse or white polo. If your child does not have a dress or skirt, the
uniform pants will be allowed for girls but blouse must be tucked in
with a brown or black belt. Boys should wear the uniform pants with a
maroon tie, white oxford shirt, tucked in, and a brown or black belt.
Make Up, Perfume and Jewelry
Make up, perfume, and cologne are not allowed.
Girls may wear jewelry but it must be conservative in style and size.
Expensive jewelry or jewelry with great sentimental value should not be
worn to school. Boys may wear a small chain. Jewelry is not to be worn
on gym day. St. Anthony School assumes no responsibility for personal
Hair must be kept neat and clean. It must be
trimmed above the eyebrows. It may not be bleached or dyed to
non-natural colors. Spiked hair, long side-burns, and nonconventional
or faddish hairstyles are not permitted. Boys’ hair must be above the
shirt collar and not fall below the earlobe or eyebrow. Gym may wear
conservative hair ornamentation (bow, barrettes, headbands) in uniform
Dress Down Days (Non-Uniform Day)
As the name implies, dress down days are
designated school days when students are allowed to come to school in
non-uniform clothing. On those days, students may choose to dress in a
dressier or more casual manner than usual. Guidelines regarding sizing,
neatness, appropriateness, modesty, make up, jewelry, perfume, etc.
continue to apply on these day. No sleeveless or tank tops permitted.
Clothing that is too tight, too baggy, suggestive, revealing, sloppy,
torn, or is in any way considered inappropriate for our school setting
may not be worn.